Bayside Corporate is currently seeking a diligent and customer-oriented Cashier to join our team, working under the guidance of the VLT Manager or Assistant Manager. The role requires adherence to specific Terms and Conditions, Operating Guidelines, Gaming and Liquor Regulations, and all established policies. This position is critical in analyzing and understanding the needs of our customers, offering suitable solutions, and effectively communicating in a professional manner. As a Cashier at Bayside Corporate, you will be the face of our brand, embodying professionalism and respect in every interaction with guests, patrons, and staff.
This position is ideal for someone with a strong commitment to customer service, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to handle various tasks efficiently. If you have a passion for providing excellent service and want to be part of a dynamic team, we encourage you to apply for the role of Cashier at Bayside Corporate.
- Reporting to the VLT Manager or Assistant Manager, the Cashier will be operated in accordance with appropriate Terms and Conditions and Operating Guidelines, Gaming and Liquor Regulations and all policies provided.
- The Cashier must possess ability to analyze and interpret the needs of customers and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions as required and ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Be an ambassador of Bayside Corporate by maintaining a professional presence, and treating guests, students, and other staff with respect and dignity.
- Adhere to all appropriate workplace regulations and legislation regarding health and safety, accommodation standards, and company policies and procedures.
- Greet guests with a smile and answer their questions as required.
- Be continually aware of, and maintain, the highest standards of professionalism by following the company dress code and/or wearing the company uniform.
- Ensure outstanding customer service is provided to all guests throughout the visit.
- Always maintain work area in a clean and professional manner.
- Maintain an ongoing knowledge of room locations, types of rooms available and how to perform payouts.
- Proactively attend to guest complaints in a professional manner.
- Protect the health and safety of others by adopting safe work practices and reporting unsafe conditions immediately.
- Oversee the safety and security of the guests throughout the day, and evening.
- Maintain the cleanliness and appearance of common areas and guest rooms.
- Perform regular inspections, empty gaming machines, and perform housekeeping duties.
- High School or GED.
- Experience handling cash is an asset.
- Provide a Criminal Record Check
- Own transportation
- Valid Driver’s license
- Team player
- Salary Range: $15.50 – $16.00 per hour